Financing vocational skills training varies depending on your situation:

Situation 1: Jobseeker
Registered as a jobseeker and receiving unemployment benefits.
Contact a Pôle Emploi advisor to draw up a financing application.
The internship can be co-financed by ASSEDIC, the General Council or the Regional Council.

Situation 2: Salaried activity> 2 years
The FONGECIF or training funding agency to which your company contributes is likely to support the financing of your internship.

Situation 3: Acting salaried activity
Send your request to your temporary agency and contact the Temporary Work Training Insurance Fund.

Situation 4: Other cases
Personal financing of your internship.

Learn more about funding internships

Close Menu